1.11.2016

In the Fire of Change

"It doesn’t interest me who you know or how you came to be here.
I want to know if you will stand in the centre of the fire with me and not shrink back."

From The Invitation, by Oriah Mountain Dreamer

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What I want to know is if you will stand with me in the fire of change.

Will you stand with me and change the things in you that don't work; that hold you down; that you fear; that keep you small and safe from rejection. Will you stand with me while I do the same?

In the ManKind Project, men stand together in the fire of change; working and sweating and dragging change into today, kicking and screaming. Sometimes, it isn't pretty to see at the time. But in the light of discovery and reflection, men find lasting change that they can carry into tomorrow.

Will you stand, with me, in the fire of change?

I'm out.
Bravehearted Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment