5.22.2013

I'll Meet You There

"Out beyond ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass, the world is too full to talk about.

Ideas, language, and even the phrase 'eachother' doesn't make any sense."

Rumi, c. 532 A.D.

In my view, men are men first; everything else second. That is where I start from; we at least have "man" in common.

As men, we share common bonds on masculinity and maleness. We have common biology, fears, and joys.

In the ManKind Project, men are embraced for who they are; men. I welcome you to look into the New Warrior Training Adventure and the ManKind Project. We are full of all kinds of men who are men first; everything else second.

I wish for a chance to meet you there; out beyond ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing.

I'm out.

Bravehearted Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment