11.05.2010

Movember

In the ManKind Project, I press my self to be of service to the world in whatever way I can.

Today, "being of service" is to pass on a really fun and powerful service project called "Movember." It goes like this:

"Each Movember we challenge men to change their appearance and the face of men's health by growing a moustache. The moustache is our ribbon, the means by which we raise awareness and funds for cancers that affect men. Much like the commitment to run or walk for charity, our commitment is to grow a moustache for 30 days. Funds raised benefit the Prostate Cancer Foundation and LIVESTRONG.

I ask you to step up to support men supporting other men in a good way by visiting the website and growing a moustache!

I would join you, but I already have a beard and mustache (that are dyed black for the Giants!).

I'm out.
Bravehearted Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment