11.09.2009

Staffing the NCal November NWTA, Part 6

An on-going series of posts around my staffing of the next MKP NWTA in Northern California. I thought it would be interesting and enlightening to follow how this all works and you'll get to ride along on what it looks like to put on an NWTA from one man's experience...mine.

I love this scuplture. It looks to me like a man who has just completed the NWTA and has taken off the mask he has worn his whole life.

Three days to go and I head up the mountain to welcome 35 men to the NWTA.

I am feeling strong and committed. I know this work changes men's lives. I have seen it year after year.

I am asking you, now. When are you going to step into changing the way you are in the world? Look we are here to support you. We have done and seen it all. Nothing you have done is going to frighten us away from supporting you.

When, my brother, will you stop running and step into change. Is it today?

See you in part 7!

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment