10.05.2009

Staffing the NCal November NWTA, Part 4

An on-going series of posts around my staffing of the next MKP NWTA in Northern California. I thought it would be interesting and enlightening to follow how this all works and you'll get to ride along on what it looks like to put on an NWTA from one man's experience...mine.

One of the issues I deal with in my world, and I see many men deal with, is asking for help. I has been a long road to be able to ask for what I need in a world that continually reinforces that I should be able to do it all myself.

I asked the men in my iGroup for the $100 fee to staff the November NCal NWTA. One man stepped up with the entire amount. He delivered it to my house on his own time.

This is what we do in MKP. We support each other. This man supported me when I had a need. I just needed to ask.

Are you able to ask for what you need?

38 days out.

See you in part 5!

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment