9.14.2009

Staffing the NCal November NWTA, Part 3

An on-going series of posts around my staffing of the next MKP NWTA in Northern California. I thought it would be interesting and enlightening to follow how this all works and you'll get to ride along on what it looks like to put on an NWTA from one man's experience...mine.

I try to spend a bit of time each day envisioning the men who are coming to the training. I see them wondering what is to come; wondering if they should sign up or cancel out of fear; scouring the Internet for a clues as to what to do, as if the answer were outside them somewhere. I see each man get some piece of "newness," joy, wonder, clarity, or break-through. I see them holding their excuses close to heart as if they will comfort them any further.

What will the training bring for them? What would it bring to you?

See you in part 4!

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment