7.24.2009

We Are All in This Together

July 24 (Bloomberg) -- Mark Buehrle of the Chicago White Sox became the 18th pitcher to throw a perfect game yesterday and has Dewayne Wise to thank for preserving his place in Major League Baseball history. (photo mlb.com)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mark Buehrle is a terrific pitcher, no doubt. But he cannot be a great pitcher without his entire team supporting him...offense, defense, coaching, management, bat boys, the whole deal. He also can't be great pitcher without himself on board.

I am reminded today that nothing is done by one's self. We are all in this together. I pride myself on being part of the ManKind Project, because I see it helps men find what they need and helps them pursue it.

So today I ask you...are you willing to get on board and be a part of the world around you? Are you willing to attend the NWTA and see what holds you back?

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

1 comment: