3.03.2009

26K on Square Root Day

Today I noticed that my blog had reached the milestone of 26,000 hits. I haven't really paid close attention other than to note that the number goes up every day and that feels good.

I was left wondering if this blog serves its purpose for me and you. Since I can't know if it does for you without you contacting me, I can only know how it serves me.

When I started this blogging exercise, it was an answer to a question about the ManKind Project's Web site. It can be pretty vague and I wanted to share more information about the project. I scoured the Internet for articles, other MKP bloggers, and tidbits of information hoping to bring it all to one place. I think I have done an admirable job. Although, there has been less written about MKP, lately, that I can then share with you.

So I hope you continue to come back, maybe set up an RSS feed so you can know when I post new material. In the meantime, thanks for coming back and thanks for coming again in the future.

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

1 comment:

  1. No OFW... thank YOU for doing it. This site has inspired me many times and I continue to come by weekly to read your inspirational posts. And I have to admit, I've used the chat box a few times for ideas and input.

    Aho...

    ReplyDelete