2.27.2009

Livin' Live on the Radio

"Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one & only thing you have to offer." Barbara Kingsolver

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Update: So it went well....you can hear it here.

This week, on Feb 27, 2009 at noon PST, I will be having a live radio conversation about my experiences in the ManKind Project, my New Warrior Training Adventure, and in my weekly integration group.

I invite you to listen in live to KDRT 95.7 FM at http://davismediaaccess.org:8000/kdrt.m3u or catch a rebroadcast on Sunday, Mar 1 at 3 pm or Tuesday, Mar 3 at 11 am, or download the program at http://www.kdrt.org/station/archives/138.

I hope you enjoy the show!

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

2 comments:

  1. Hi OFW. I want to thank you in your efforts on behalf of MKP. There are lots of men who would benefit from doing this soul work, but need encouragement from another man to take that risk.

    I also see you discovered my blog. Thanks for directing some readers that way.

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey OFW - You're gonna do great. You know who you are. You know who you're not. And that is all you need to know! ;) -Boysen

    ReplyDelete