9.25.2008

Crossroads

"Standing at the crossroads, trying to read the signs
To tell me which way I should go to find the answer,
And all the time I know,
Plant your love and let it grow."

From Let It Grow, by Eric Clapton, off the Crossroads CD, 1998

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am pretty sure there comes a time in every man's life when he stands at the crossroad and wonders what may be ahead. He must stand and face his fears and anxious heart; either let go to the fear of the unknown or stay rooted in the past where the known exists.

This is the thing, though. You will have to stand there again another time. Maybe not tomorrow or even next week. But you will stand again at the crossroad. You will face that same fear over and over until you get in there and find the love.

The ManKind Project does not tell you which road to take. But when you decide to take the crossroad of the unknown, me and other ManKind Project men will be there to walk next to you and hold a space for you.

We have walked the into the unknown; taken the unknown crossroad.

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment