5.08.2009

A Congruent Life

"We share our humanity – our hopes and dreams, our trials our troubles. We share our laughter and our sorrows, our strengths and our weaknesses, our greatness and our faults. We support and challenge our faults. We support and challenge ourselves to face our fears, live our dreams, make use of our gifts and become the men we’ve always wanted to be."

ManKind Project; New Zealand

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The ManKind Project is a place for men like me to stretch themselves to be the men they say they want to be.

When I first came to be involved in the ManKind Project, I was a man who spoke one way and did something else. My life was not congruent with my words and so-called beliefs.

The men I know in the ManKind Project hold me in a space that offers me truth from them and a place for truth from me. I can speak my truth about what does and doesn't work in my life and then ask for guidance from the other men. Now the truth here is that sometimes I don't ask for the help I want, but all changes come in time.

Are you living a congruent life? The New Warrior Training Adventure offers a place to start living in a congruent way.

See ya there...

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment