4.07.2011

One and Many

"Many faces, one heartbeat
They come together and join their hands
One voice, many nations
At the gathering they understand
You make a difference
With everything you do
Everything is sacred
Your faith will guide you through"

From Many Faces, Thayne Hake, 2000




Thayne is a wonderful musical artist from the Northern California coastal area. He sings of his native culture and how it is for him in this time and space.

I think what Thayne speaks of here is the connection we all have to each other. If I have faith that we are all sacred and related, then I will remember my place and my responsibility in it; my integrity in it.

In the ManKind Project, I see men working to find there connection to this time and space. For whatever reason, they and I, have need to reconnect with what is and isn't in the world.

It is often said in the ManKind Project that we look at what does and doesn't work in our lives. That, for me, is another way of saying, look at what your connection is to the world around you; how are you living in it; how are you hurting or healing it?

I want more men to look at this connection. The world would be a better place for it. Come to the New Warrior Training Adventure and see what it looks like to take a hard look at your life.

I'm out.
Bravehearted Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment