9.26.2009

Greater Than the Fear

My vision is this; every man attends the training on the same weekend. I guarantee you that you would wake up to a world that you cannot imagine.

I know logistically that isn't possible, but for the sake of my vision, bear with me.

Let's try to imagine this.

How about a world where men take responsibility for not just few things but every thing in their life. It's is no longer someone else's fault that a man's life is the way it is.

How about a world where men respect themselves so much they would not consider disrespecting anyone else.

How about a world where men sit down and clear up the issues between them so cleanly that war is never again a thought.

How about a world where men love and listen and care and stand firm and draw legitimate boundaries and hold space for others to do the same.

My mission to get the word out about the ManKind Project is greater than the fear that I will be judged for it. So, I keep doing it because it is worth it.

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

1 comment:

  1. Sign me up! I'll stand with you.
    Barry

    ReplyDelete