5.06.2011

Footsteps of a Warrior

"Let every step that I take
Leave the footprints of a warrior
Along the spirit trail."

Dan Fogelberg; The Spirit Trail from The Wild Places; 1990




Often I hear the footsteps of my past walking right along next to me.

I have made my share of ridiculous mistakes, blunders, close calls, and judgments based on the data I had at the time. One past positive decision that has stood the test of time was my choice to attend the New Warrior Training Adventure.

I attended the training in October 1999. I continue to do weekly work on my self and my life in my iGroup, Four Stone Circle. It is one of the most powerful places in my life; surely the one place that offers the support and challenge of other men who I trust to hold me to my word and intentions.

The ManKind Project offers that to you, as well. I wonder if one day I will meet up with you, in my iGroup, at a training, or wherever. I look forward to hearing your story.

I'm out.
Bravehearted Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment