4.15.2008

Unrecognizable

"Every man who completes the New Warrior Training Adventure weekend remembers what he did on that particular weekend of that particular year...for the rest of his life."

This quote used to appear on the Louisville ManKind Project Center's Web site. Because it doesn't anymore, I choose to publish it here; I think it has merit.

I remember so many things about my weekend, almost nine years ago. I remember my fear and my commitment to change.

I remember thinking that if every man took that NWTA on the same weekend, Monday morning the world would be unrecognizable. The change would be at once both fantastic and peaceful and powerful.

I challenge you to be one of these men; to step up; to change the way you see you and the world; to make the world different on Monday morning and every Monday morning after.

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment