1.03.2011

Men Are Gray

"Life has meaning only in the struggle.
Triumph or defeat is in the hands of the Gods.
So let us celebrate the struggle!"

Swahili Warrior Song



How many times have you looked at the world in terms of winning and losing? I know I do quite often.

Really, winning and losing is a point of view more than any reality. My win may be a loss for you or your loss may look like a win to me.

The world is filled with gray; while winning and losing is mostly black or white. A baseball team wins a game one day and losses one another. Pretty black and white.

The world of men is gray. We are not any one color; or two opposite colors. We are all colors and all ways of living and all ways of seeing.

In the ManKind Project, I have found that there is support for the grays in my world. I find men who challenge my grayness when it isn't serving me. I find men who support my grayness when it is serving me.

So come be gray with men who support you; whatever gray you may be.

I'm out.
Bravehearted Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment