12.01.2012

Focus

This post shares another man's view of the ManKind Project.

From bibbledy bloggeldy:

"I was attracted to the ManKind Project because their motto is "saving the world one man at a time" which seems to me like a very good focus. I have found that the way to stay focused on this goal is to start each day looking down and begin by saving myself, whick takes only nanoseconds at this point in my understanding, and then focus the love out through the eyes to the shining faces of everyone that crosses your view throughout the day. Those who catch the glance and return it are yours to love. Beware the dangers of enraging demonically posessed individuals, but by not overextending the desire to love, safety should be assured."

I'm out.
Bravehearted Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment