11.15.2006

For Dancing Wolf

Over the last week I have been recovering from nasal surgery. It was very difficult and painful.

I struggle with physical pain in a way that many men do. I get close to and often pass out during medical procedures. I took a lot of heat for this as a child/boy/man. Little did I know that it is very common among men.

Dealing with these kind of struggles are some of the pieces of work I deal with in my iGroup each week. This is my space for looking at my world; holding it up to the light to see what is really there; like men often dealing with pain like I do.

I am blessed in this life's journey to be loved and cared for by a wonderful women. I dedicate this post to her. She is my partner in all that I do. She is my support, my advocate, my friend and lover, my best friend, my challenger, my home "iGroup."

Thank you, Dancing Wolf, for being in my life!

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment