11.07.2011

Once in a Life

"Once in a life, you can find a time to see,
And you get to turn it down, turn around, temporary sanity
And then the mountain disappears without a trace,
All it took, was a sudden leap of faith."

Kenny Loggins, Leap of Faith

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I had this time in my life; where I had to gather my courage and make the leap.

The leap was gigantic. I had to summon up all my courage to dive into a men's organization that didn't make the rules for me. The ManKind Project doesn't tell me the rules for my life, I have to make them for myself. There are men to support my decisions; but none to tell me what to do.

I made the leap and now I am grateful to the men who held out their arms to catch me, stand me up, and say "now do it for yourself."

Will you leap? There are over 45,000 men there to catch you, me included.

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment