9.21.2006

Living Life

"To enable men to live lives of integrity, accountability, and connection to feeling."

That is one of the purposes of the ManKind Project. I, as a man who particpates in the ManKind Project, finds this to be a core issue with men.

I see men are trained to be disconnected to feeling; disconnected to being and living in integrity with thier agreements and statements; and shown a million ways to not be accountable for one's behavior.

So what does that have to do with MKP?

I create a space in MKP for what I want, for who I am, and for guidance about my life. No man tells another who or what to be. We guide and help each other to see what does and doesn't work for us, as men.

Is what I say congruent with what I do? My MKP men reflect that to me.

Is what I want in my world possible with how it is setup right now? MKP men will guide me to find my way of getting what I want.

Is this something you could use in your world?

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment