4.10.2012

Calling You Now

"You had the calling and died wondering—who is it that calls.
We were all calling. Down from the centuries beseeching you
to release from stone unparalleled beauty and in doing so
chipping away the stone encasing hearts.
…you were called…
you remembered us – the future…
We were calling you and I am calling you now."

Patti Smith, Early Work (New York: W.W. Norton, 1994), p. 169.





When I am conscious and steady into my present, not being dragged down by the past, I am clear that the work I do in my ManKind Project iGroup settles my soul.

I can't make a promise to you that you will get what you come for in the New Warrior Training Adventure, only you would know that. I can say that I have gotten what I came for and each week I continue to get that from the men in my circle, from myself, from remaining in my present.

I am calling you to your future. Are you ready to see what it looks like?

I'm out.
Bravehearted Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment