6.05.2012

When Will We Stop?

"Men are inherently gentle, intimate, responsible, enthusiastic, sensual, tolerant, courageous, honest, vulnerable, affectionate, proud, spiritual, committed, wild, nurturing, peaceful, helpful, intense, compassionate, happy and to fully and safely express all emotions.

When will we stop training him to be otherwise?"

From Gordon Clay, Webmaster of Menstuff.org


Men are so many things. But first we are men.

In my mind everything else is from this basis. It makes no difference to me if you are not the color I am, nor the sexual orientation I am, nor the politics that that I lean toward, nor the spiritual beliefs I believe.

It only matters that you are a man. That much we have in common. Our lives are in that basis.

I'm out.
Bravehearted Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment