12.23.2009

The Measure of a Man

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

It's pretty clear to me that men are amazing at rising to a challenge. I believe we can do anything we set are hearts to doing. That's the easy part. The hard part is deciding what is the task. Will it be going to Mars or conquering some perceived demon in another country?

What about the task of repairing our hearts? Is that not a noble task that will set the stage for future generations? I believe that the work a man does in the ManKind Project is the single most noble work a man can do.

Changing our view of the present means changing our view of the past. Changing the world one man at a time starts with me. I will. Will you?

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment