2.10.2006

Principles and Integrity

The symbol here is GI (Integrity) it means:

-- Be acutely honest throughout your dealings with all people
-- Believe in justice, not from other people, but from yourself
-- To the true warrior, all points of view are deeply considered regarding honesty, justice, and integrity.

These are strong and powerful words to articulate integrity.

In the ManKind Project, men are encouraged to live lives of integrity. A man is considered his own keeper or monitor. A man is considered to be open to the life outside integrity. For, we all go there. A man may be honorably called out and held open to being out of integrity with a statement, a choice, a word, a relationship, himself.

The ManKind Project has a set of principles that states:

-- I accept full responsibility for my actions
-- I maintain integrity in my relationships
-- I deal with disagreements directly
-- I treat others with dignity, respect their boundaries, and honor their confidences ]
-- I hold another accountable who I judge to be out of integrity

Are you willing to live your life in integrity with men around you that will hold a space for you to see where you do and don't? Are you finally willing to set foot in your own integrity?

I will be there to walk with you, hear you, honor you, and
reflect for you.

I'm out. Old-faithful Wolf

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Old Faithful Wolf, for your willingness to put yourself out there for all of us who try and live a life of integrity.

    I'd just invite you to see my own blog -- http://stateofhealing.blogspot.com -- and see if it might be worth linking up with your blog.

    I'll see you in the circle of men....

    Grace and peace,

    Brave Brown Horse

    ReplyDelete