2.08.2011

Missions of Service

From: MKP Missions of Service

"The ManKind Project does not claim to solve the problems of our time, nor do we offer any broad solutions or ideology. We do take important steps in addressing these problems by inviting each man to clearly see his choices, to live with greater integrity, and to offer his gifts in service to the world. The ManKind Project challenges each man to find and develop his own life's mission, and to live that mission fully with the support of a powerful network of other men."



When I live my mission, I am clear that I am creating something bigger than myself. I create a world of my choosing when I step into my mission and really work it. The MKP network of men support my work with honor and accountability.

What is your mission? Who do you serve? What is your focus? Where are you going?

I'm out.
Bravehearted Old-faithful Wolf

2 comments:

  1. The series of questions reminds me of the opening to the short-lived science fiction TV show "Crusade" (a spinoff/follow-on of "Babylon 5"). The questions were: "Who are you? What do you want? Where are you going? Who do you serve? And who do you trust?"

    By the way, I've now created an RSS feed on LiveJournal so that users of that service can now read these posts without having to go to blogspot. The feed is called "nwta_mkp".

    -Jim
    Wolverine who walks with Dragon
    Dayton, OH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feed link!

    ReplyDelete