8.25.2009

Following Your Compass

One of the strong points of being a part of the brotherhood known as the ManKind Project is the space I create to follow my compass or mission.

My mission guides me to creating and living my life in way that serves my soul purpose. Mission is my goal; like a compass leading me to a goal. I choose my mission. It does not choose me. I can keep it static, rearrange it, succeed at it, and fail at it.

My mission is to "create a world of love by loving." What does that mean to me? It means I create the world as I want it to be. I don't stand around waiting to be loved. I love. I share my love, create space for love, nurture love, notice love, listen for love. I "be loving."

A great leap in my loving myself came when I jumped, in a leap-of-faith, into the New Warrior Training Adventure. I didn't grasp it at the time, but for my soul and piece of mind, the training was my first step in creating a world of love by loving.

Changing the world, one man at a time. Will you step into the change at a training near you?

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment