7.07.2011

Blindingly Simple

Rich Tosi, an MKP founder, says this about the New Warrior Training Adventure:

“This work is, on the face of it, blindingly simple,” Tosi said. “If I can learn to love myself I am empowered to share that love with others in my life. And by sharing my love with others I have found that I receive it back one-hundred fold.”

Lifted from http://mankindproject.blogspot.com/2005/03/law-is-love.html.

What could be more simple?

This "work" is the work of the soul; the work of your soul. What could be more important than your soul work? What could be more important than getting real with yourself? I ask you to look at these questions and come up with yet another answer to put off this work or... come and do the work. Your choice.

I'm out.
Bravehearted Old-faithful Wolf



No comments:

Post a Comment