4.21.2005

An Interview with Robert Moore

Robert Moore is interviewed here by initiated man Reid Baer.

The interview starts:
"No writer was more influential to me immediately following my initiation into MKP in February of 1995 (Sunrise Ranch/San Diego) than Robert Moore. His book (with co-author Doug Gillette) King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine, published by Harper San Francisco, has been the primer for my subsequent studies of men’s work. Moore also introduced me to the mastery of the great grandfather of psychology - C.G. Jung.

In his newest book, Facing The Dragon – Confronting Personal and Spiritual Grandiosity, published by Chiron Publications, Moore digs deeper through personal shadow and reveals more of the power that affects us from the archetypal dragon."

In this interview, Robert talks about his view of the archetypical Dragon. In my work within NWTA and MKP, I have found powerful growth in acknowleding my shadows that keep me from living my life in its fullness.

Wanna learn about the Dragon and shadow? Then, read on.

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment