10.20.2008

How Much?

I am often asked, "how much does it cost"?

The New Warrior Training Adventure costs about $650.00 US dollars and 48 hours. I would ask you to look at how much it costs you to live your life like it is now?

Will you get your money's worth from the New Warrior Training Adventure? I offer no guarantees. Yet, I have never had a man mention the money after the training, except to say, somewhat in passing, it was worth "a lot more than what I paid."

In case you care where the money goes, the Arizona MKP community shows a breakdown here.

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/04/2005

    It's a hell of a lot cheaper than a couple months of therapy. AND it's the gift that keeps on giving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rory Bowman10/21/2008

    It is a point of pride to me that (to the best of my knowledge) no man in the past several years has been denied the opportunity to attend an NWTA or the following PIT because of financial inability to pay. Some centers (Kentucky?) include the cost of the PIT with the training and some do not. I believe that Arizona even offers a special Gift It Forward Training (GIFT) specifically for this.

    If a man wants to get the most out of MKP I strongly suggest that they budget for both the NWTA and the follow-up PIT, and contact their local center if this is a financial hardship. My first five years in MKP cost a grand total of less than $1000, and dramatically improved my quality of life.

    It is my judgement that rarely is the inability to pay the real reason that men delay their work, so I encourage folks to consider that. A lot of men have a lot of shame and anxiety around money. I encourage those without it to ask for what they need and those with it to consider how best it can be used. As an organization, MKP can do much more to make the issue of cost irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete