3.23.2009

Creating My Own Reality

I think there is true wonder in the statement that "I create my own reality." I struggle with the meaning and depth of the statement. I love to live it when things are "good" and doubt it when things are "bad."

In my iGroup, I work on living this statement. I practice creating love and trust in the group by being loving, trusting, and trustworthy. If I am not these things, the reality I create is the opposite of love and trust; confusion and uncertainty.

I offer this from Gary Zukav, from Soul Stories, in the Earth School chapter:

The Creator gathered all of creation and said, "I want to hide
something from the humans until they are ready for it. It is the
knowledge that they create their own reality."

"Give it to me," said the salmon. "I will hide it on the bottom of
the ocean."

"No," said the Creator. "One day they will go to the bottom of the
ocean, and then they will find it."

"Give it to me," said the bear. "I will take it into the mountain."

"No," said the Creator. "One day they will dig into the mountains,
and then they will find it."

"Give it to me," said the eagle. "I will take it to the moon. They
will never find it."

"No," said the Creator. "One day they will go to the moon, and then
they will find it even there."

Then Grandmother Mole rose. Everyone became quiet. They knew that,
although she has no physical eyes, Grandmother Mole lives in the
breast of Mother Earth and sees with spiritual eyes.

"Put it inside them," she said.

"It is done!" said the Creator.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm out.
Old-faithful Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment